Legal and Compliance Information
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS PAGE. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO WHAT IS SET OUT BELOW.
1. This website is published by Origen, a trading name used by Origen Financial Services Limited, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03926629 and having its registered office at Ascent 4, 2 Gladiator Way, Farnborough, GU14 6XN (hereinafter refer to as ‘Origen’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’. Origen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aegon UK plc. Origen’s VAT registration number is 502229195. The following statements apply to this website and any subsidiary Origen websites accessed via this website. To obtain a copy of our current Terms of Business please contact us in writing at the registered address above.
2. Origen is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Conduct Authority registration number is 192666. Origen Private Client Solutions, Origen Retirement Solutions and Origen Corporate Solutions are trading names of Origen.
3. This website is published in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
4. This website is for information only. Unless otherwise stated it is not intended to offer advice and is not to be taken as in any way offering to sell any product or provide any service offered by Origen.
5. Origen own the copyright in the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages. All rights are reserved by Origen.
6. The pages of this website, may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used by any party except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we have given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website and no material from this website may be used on any other website and no links may be created to this website without our prior written consent.
7. We may make changes to the information at any time and we will not be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date on this website. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information contained within the pages of this website, or if you require any further information, you may wish to contact us in writing at our registered address.
8. Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any software which is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
9. We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from computer viruses, the use of or inability to use, or any unauthorised access or alteration to this website. We do not warrant that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
10. This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. Those linked websites are not under our control. The provision of a linked website is not evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We do not accept responsibility in any way for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or for any material that you encounter when you leave this website (whether knowingly or not). In particular you may be going to a website whose originator is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
11. We do not guarantee that any e-mail sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you are concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You will be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
13. In the event that you have a complaint about us or any of our products or services please contact:
The Customer Relations Team
Second Floor, Ascent 4
2 Gladiator Way
Telephone: 0800 819 9111
14. The Financial Ombudsman Service was set up by Government to sort out individual complaints that consumers and financial businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
15. The terms of, and the use of, this website shall be governed by English law.
CA9259 Exp: 04/2024